Title: Why do these things always happen to me?
Category: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Drama
Summary: What if Sam, host to Jolinar, was captured by the Jaffa attacking Nasya, instead of escaping through the Stargate?
Characters: Sam, Jolinar, Martouf/Lantash, others
Pairings: Sam/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash, but not until the end.
Notes: Written for Tok'ra Kree! Round 5, for the below prompt.
Prompt: 079. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar, they're captured by the Jaffa before they manage to escape through the Stargate. Now Sam is a host against her will, she's hurt, and a captive of the Goa'uld.
( Chapter 1 )
SG-1, Martouf/Lantash, Jacob/Selmak
Angst, Hurt/Comfort. In an effort to find a new Tok'ra home base, Jacob and Martouf explore a new planet. Although the occupants are human, the people have never progressed beyond the Medieval times, which lead to an unfortunate situation for Martouf. Upon seeing his eyes glow, the locals mistake him for a warlock (male witch). With Martouf captured, Jacob knew he must take drastic action and rushed to seek the help of the SG-1 team and in particular Daniel, history was never Jacob's strong point. The situation worsens when he discovers that Daniel, Jack, and Teal'c are on another mission and unavailable. However, Sam is at SG Command and is available to travel back with her father to help rescue Martouf/Lantesh...
To be continued...Your mission, should you chose to except it, is to continue the story using the above prolog and incorporating the following items:
1) Story must contain lots of Martouf anguish (Sam has been picked on enough its Martoufs turn).
2) Sam and Jacob must dress in Medieval clothing before going through the Stargate (Sam must wear a dress)
3) Sam and Jacob have to bring their own horses.
4) Before they get back to the planet, the Inquisitor has already begun torturing Martouf to try and get him to "confess".
5) Must make use of the various torture devices used during the real Inquisition period.
6) Jacob and Sam are pretending to be a nobleman who is traveling with his daughter.
7) The Inquisitor becomes obsessed with Sam thus hindering their escape from the planet (and no Sam DOES NOT sleep with him).
8) Sam & Jacob secretly help Martouf/Lantesh escape but has to hide him until he is well enough to travel.
9) Optional: Sword fight between Sam & the Inquisitor (you decide if she just kills him or turns him into a eunuch) .
~ is internal speech
bold is symbiote speaking in symbiote voice
( Chapter 1 )