Title: Why do these things always happen to me?
Category: Angst, Hurt/Comfort, Drama
Summary: What if Sam, host to Jolinar, was captured by the Jaffa attacking Nasya, instead of escaping through the Stargate?
Characters: Sam, Jolinar, Martouf/Lantash, others
Pairings: Sam/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash, but not until the end.
Notes: Written for Tok'ra Kree! Round 5, for the below prompt.
Prompt: 079. SG-1, Sam|Jolinar, they're captured by the Jaffa before they manage to escape through the Stargate. Now Sam is a host against her will, she's hurt, and a captive of the Goa'uld.
( Chapter 1 )
Title: Chance Meetings
Category: Adventure, AU, Drama
Summary: In a universe where Earth has no Stargate program, the Tok'ra decide to send some of their people to capture Seth. During their mission they run into some familiar people.
Characters: Jack, Daniel, Sam, Martouf/Lantash, Rosha/Jolinar, Korra, OC Tok'ra, Kawalsky, Ferretti, Seth, OC Tau'ri
Pairings: Rosha/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash, Sam/Jolinar/Martouf/Lantash
Prompt: 010. SG-1, any, in an alternative universe the Egyptian Stargate was either taken by Ra or was never discovered by Dr. Langford. There was no mission to Abydos, no SGC and Earth never met the Tok'ra. But when Garshaw & the High Council learn that the long-lost System Lord Seth is hiding on Tau'ri (Earth), a group of Tok'ra are sent by Tel'tak to find & neutralize him. Which of our favorite Tok'ra characters will go to Earth? Will they choose to make First Contact with the people of Earth, asking the human authorities to help them in their search for Seth? Or will choose to work undercover, trying to blend in amongst the strange inhabitants of this bizarre planet we called Earth? Will the Tok'ra succeed in their mission and who will they meet along the way?
Contains dialogue from "Seth".
1) Teal'c is not in this story. I couldn't find an excuse for Apophis's First Prime to be hanging out on an Earth that doesn't have a Stargate program and isn't subjugated by the Goa'uld.
2) As you probably notice, the jobs and lives Sam, Daniel, and Jack have are sort of a mix between those we see in Moebius (for Sam and Daniel) and those we see in Continuum (for Jack). Since I don't think we were told where Daniel was working, I put him in Seattle.
3) Since Sam didn't join the Air Force, she didn't meet Jonas Hanson. She is shy and have no social life and few friends in this AU. She does get along with her brother a little better.
4) Jacob is dead, since this is nine months after Tok'ra I & II, and Jacob didn't become host to Selmak. Selmak is dead too.
( Chapter 1 )
SG-1, Martouf/Lantash, Jacob/Selmak
Angst, Hurt/Comfort. In an effort to find a new Tok'ra home base, Jacob and Martouf explore a new planet. Although the occupants are human, the people have never progressed beyond the Medieval times, which lead to an unfortunate situation for Martouf. Upon seeing his eyes glow, the locals mistake him for a warlock (male witch). With Martouf captured, Jacob knew he must take drastic action and rushed to seek the help of the SG-1 team and in particular Daniel, history was never Jacob's strong point. The situation worsens when he discovers that Daniel, Jack, and Teal'c are on another mission and unavailable. However, Sam is at SG Command and is available to travel back with her father to help rescue Martouf/Lantesh...
To be continued...Your mission, should you chose to except it, is to continue the story using the above prolog and incorporating the following items:
1) Story must contain lots of Martouf anguish (Sam has been picked on enough its Martoufs turn).
2) Sam and Jacob must dress in Medieval clothing before going through the Stargate (Sam must wear a dress)
3) Sam and Jacob have to bring their own horses.
4) Before they get back to the planet, the Inquisitor has already begun torturing Martouf to try and get him to "confess".
5) Must make use of the various torture devices used during the real Inquisition period.
6) Jacob and Sam are pretending to be a nobleman who is traveling with his daughter.
7) The Inquisitor becomes obsessed with Sam thus hindering their escape from the planet (and no Sam DOES NOT sleep with him).
8) Sam & Jacob secretly help Martouf/Lantesh escape but has to hide him until he is well enough to travel.
9) Optional: Sword fight between Sam & the Inquisitor (you decide if she just kills him or turns him into a eunuch) .
~ is internal speech
bold is symbiote speaking in symbiote voice
( Chapter 1 )